1. Sometimes, I wish you were still here so that all the important people in my life could know just how wonderful you are. There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t miss you any less than I did the day before. You’re the most important person in my life, and not even the distance between the ground and the sky can change that.
2. I resent myself for allowing you to do what you did to me. I should have walked away the second I gained that first opportunity to do so. But, you were drunk and I had some sort of pitiful faith in you that it would all be over with in the morning. Then we woke up, and you were drunk again before I could even make myself some eggs in the skillet. You’re a prick, and you’re nothing. And quite frankly, you were just my golden ticket out of Vegas.
3. I hope that someday I’ll be stuck in the back of your mind, and you’ll be going crazy in the middle of the night. You won’t be able to get comfortable or fall asleep because there will be a mistake you made years ago, and it’s eating away at you. And you won’t remember what that mistake was. But you’ll be thinking of me at the same time, and how much you love me. And you will never put the two together. And when you see me, you will be frozen in your tracks. And I’ll be able to walk through you like you do to me. And it will feel so damn good to be the one in charge. And when that day comes, I will go home and close the door behind me. And I’ll shake and cry as I laugh. And I’ll be able to lay down on the floor, and listen to some lovely music, and let my heart slow down and die. And it will all be perfect. And you will still be the most beautiful person I know. And when that day comes, I will be marvelous.
4. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You’re wonderful, amazing and perfect, and never have I been this happy before. You make things so easy, and being with you is the best time spent. I hope this lasts for a long time, and I can’t wait to see what the future brings us. I have such a good feeling about this.
5. You disgust me in a way that I can’t really explain. You have this weird nitch about you that makes you seem like this complete stuck-up-bitch. You’re rude, and your way of dealing with things in a sarcastic manner is obnoxious and senseless. Maybe it’s because you’re young, and naive. Or maybe it’s because you’re not from around here. Either way, I don’t like you very much.
6. To everyone who has ever hurt me or screwed me over, fuck you.
7. You’ve been my best friend for 16 years, and it has been the best friendship I have ever had. You’re amazing, and I am so thankful that we have what we do. You’re like a sister to me, and I love you so much.
8. I’m astonished at the guts you have to say the things you do to me. You’re appalling, and I never imagined you would treat me the way you do. You’re supposed to love and nourish me, and ensure that my feet are on the ground. But instead, you tear me down and beat the shit out of me with the nasty words that you let roll off your tongue. One day, someone WILL love me, and I WILL get married. And when I do, I will make the MOST BEAUTIFUL bride, with the most gorgeous gown on, and you will not be there. And I will not be sorry, and I will not regret it.
9. I love you. Nothing more, nothing less.
10. I envy each and every single one of you. If I could have what you all have, I wouldn’t be happier. But unfortunately, I am the ugly duckling among us and I will never have those things. Especially from here.